Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Fight the FUNKKKKK...





Okay, so when I work out i get outlandishly sweaty.  I don't do laundry every single day.  So, my workout clothes end up sitting in my dirty laundry basket for at least a couple days...haha I try not to let it sit for more than two days..but that gets difficult..So usually it ends up being like three days...yuckyy...
SOOOO  My workout clothes end up smelling after a while even if I'm adding in extra soap and softener ....




Well here's a lil quicky list of tricks and some products that I use that really help get the sweat funk smell out and leave your workout clothes or any clothes or towels smelling at least a tad bit more fresssshhhh....









I use...Downy Unstoppable's in Fresh scent... It definitely gives a tad bit of a lift to the funk!! I've never tried the Lush scent but I suppose it's probably just as good!!
AHHHH









Another thing you can do, and I do it too  >> You can add in a cup of baking soda, which will really makes the laundry alkaline and not so acidic.  It will neutralize the funky smells. This soo works, but I toss it in because we have heaps and heaps of extra baking soda here ha..








So I use Tide with Febreze in it and that works pretty well...I always add a little extra to my workout clothes though...Sometimes I'll rinse the gym clothes through with vinegar and then rewash regularly...
But If all of these tricks fail....It's probably time to give the clothes the boot...But of course don't stop the sweat sesh....Haa... : )








No comments:

Post a Comment