Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Death By Sewing Machine...


Okay so I haven't posted in a while I've been getting ready for another show! For all my shows I've made my own suits.  After every show I vow not to put myself through making another suit.....BUT..of course I'm making a new suit for this show...So I'm 2 days out and done with it!! Finished yesterday!! I'm so happy that I'm done with it and don't have to think about it at all these last days before the show. Spandex is a hard material to work with argh! And so is metallic thread booo, BUT ALL DONE!!





RHINESTONING!!!

THEE best glue ever!! SUPER strength glue, though it definitely killed some brain cells that we can't afford to lose....Ehhaaayy LEX?... HA


Haha yeah super silly ghetto but it was SUPER DUPER nice outside yesterday, and we had to try to irrigate the fumes from the E6000..ha


< before it was Bedazzled 

Saturday is approaching fast!!! WISH ME LUCK!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment